Peer Exchange on Transfer Pricing Mutual Agreement Procedure and CBCR Risk Assessment
Peer Exchange Capacity Building Module: International Tax Cooperation
Virtual, 17-19 March 2021 1300 – 1500 CET / 0900 – 1100 ART / 1900 – 2100 WIB / 0800 – 1000 BOT
The South Centre Tax Initiative (SCTI) seeks to strengthen policies and practices in developing countries by drawing on lessons and experiences from other developing countries. Peer-to-peer knowledge building and exchange on taxation policies is one key strategy for this purpose. South-South peer exchanges among developing countries open spaces for innovation and expand the capacities of tax officials to design more effective and realistic national policies in line with their capabilities and that are more likely to bring in revenue. These exchanges also increase the ability of Global South tax officials to participate actively in international standard setting fora, including in the United Nations, the OECD, and other bodies.
The peer exchange module will cover the following topics:
Exchange of Information and Risk Assessment
Transfer Pricing Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP)
The peer exchange will be delivered by the government of Indonesia to the governments of Argentina and Bolivia.
Unlock all file(s)
Enter password to unlock all file(s) on this page."
- Analysis and Use of CbC Reporting, The Indonesian Experiences 1
- Analysis and Use of CbC Reporting, The Indonesian Experiences 2
- Indonesia’s Experience on MAP and APA (Transfer Pricing Case)
- INDONESIAN REGULATION on BEPS Action 13 Implementation
- Informes País-por-País
- Managing Transfer Pricing in Indonesia
- The Utilization of CBCR Data on Indonesia’s Compliance Risk Management
- Transfer Pricing Methods and Developing Country Innovations